Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have to put Link on hold ... for now

Thanks for your ongoing interest in this site. Unfortunately, my clinical dissection of Link Byfield's specious reasoning behind the formation of the Wildrose Party is still on the drawing board.

This pony has been a little too occupied with other matters, so I've got to put this blog out to pasture for a few more days.

I have set up a RSS feed for those of you who wish to be automatically notified of posts made to this site. Simply click the link on the right, and you should be taken to a page where you can select your reader and subscribe. If you want an even better option, take a look beneath "My Recent Posts" on the right hand side of this page. That link allows you to subscribe to my "Treason Trilogy" blended feed, which will keep you up to date not only on the anti-Alberta machinations of Wildrose, but on how the Alberta Alliance and Alberta Liberal Party continue to betray the public interest as well.

Cheerio.